As an osteopathic physician in the state of South Carolina, SCOMS can help you!
SCOMS is the official osteopathic medical society for the state of South Carolina, providing the following services to its 400+ physician and student members:
- Website and social media with up-to-date information
- Local and national legislative representation
- Representation on statewide committees affecting osteopathic physicians
- Approximately 50 hours of Category 1-A CME credits annually
- Discounted fees to SCOMS CME courses
- Frequent safety alerts and physician information
- Liaison to the South Carolina Medical Association (SCMA)
- And much, much, more…
SCOMS Membership doesn’t cost…IT PAYS!