2019 SCOMS Winter CME Conference
SCOMS will be hosting the 2019 Winter CME Conference on February 22-23, 2019 at the Embassy Suites Greenville Downtown Riverplace. Register online now!
Registration Form (PDF)
Other CME Opportunities
South Carolina’s osteopathic-sponsored CME training is currently provided through the Regional Osteopathic Medical Education (ROME) conference each spring. The Southeast conference is typically hosted in North or South Carolina.
- 2019 ROME SE Conference will be held on June 13-16, 2019. Location is TBD.
- 2018 ROME SE Conference was held in Hilton Head Island at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort on June 7-10, 2018.
- ROME Conference was held in Asheville, NC at the Grove Park Inn on June 8-11, 2017.
AOA CME Guide for Osteopathic Physicians
Definition of Category 1 and 2 (1-A, 1-B, 2-A, 2-B) CME credit as well as the AOA CME requirements for AOA membership.
CME Requirements for South Carolina Licensure
- (Previous) April 1, 2016 – March 31, 2018
- (Current) April 1, 2018 – March 31, 2020
- (Next) April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2022
To help South Carolina’s osteopathic physicians earn these credits, SCOMS holds meetings each year and participates in the ROME conference in the spring.
Discounts on registration rates for SCOMS events (excluding the ROME conference) are available to all members.